Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kamen Rider Festival

Oretachi, sanjou!

Apart from working on Gunplas most of the time for the last few months, I spent quite a bit of time locating and getting a few old Kamen Rider figures that I missed out in the past, especially the two S.I.C. sets shown below. I managed to pawn them off members from a local forum, and they are in new and unopened condition, very nice. ^^

Back in the old days when my limited budget doesn't permit anything beyond Gunpla kits, I couldn't do much to get these stuff even though I like them very much. Now that such limitation is off (to some extend), availability of those items that might already be out of production becomes a problem.

And storage too, but that's another pesky issue I won't talk about again here. ^^;


S.I.C. Vol. 42 Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form and Momotaros Imagin


S.I.C. Vol. 27 Kamen Rider Zolda and Taiga


Aeon Shop (Japan) limited S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Nega Den-O

And some not-so new ones and some non-Kamen Rider action figure merchandises:


Master Grade Figurerise 1/8 Kamen Rider Skull


Figma Kamen Rider Siren and Kamen Rider Thrust


Figma Kamen Rider Axe


S.H. Figuarts Garo


Garo Kiwami Damashii Garo (bought since December last year, not opened yet ^^;) and Zero.


Garo Kiwami Damashii Kiba and Dan.

Then again, the real boss, one that I've been waiting for a very long time is not here yet. ^^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it gouten you're waiting on??

Chris said...

Hey, Ngee Khiong, I'm not sure if you know (or even read this) but HLJ is having a sale on Kamen Rider stuffs! I got myself SIC Double Cyclone Joker, and Luna Trigger & Heat Metal even though I don't really fancy SICs. Still, Cyclone Joker is too hard to pass out because it has the ultimate/extreme form. I got the other 2 just for half body swaps. lol

Chris said...

Did I said pass out? ^^;
I mean too hard to pass.