Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka Part 3

My little sister can't be this cute

A whole set of images featuring Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka after the previous posting: ^^










Closeups on the details:













The figure itself is a very well done representation of Kirino in Nendoroid format, and there are certainly many great details to admire. Apart from the nicely detailed cellphone mentioned in the previous posting, I also like the pink hairpins on her left fringe, and the beautifully painted pupils as well. As someone who like the color teal a lot, the beautiful gradient scheme of that color painted on the figure's pupils is just amazing to me. ^^ The great thing is, the same awesome paint work can also be seen on the annoyed expression part, so the high craftsmanship is consistent for the entire set, to be the least.

Apart from the details mentioned above, this Nendoroid is pretty normal I would say, but that impression is probably due to my previous experience with other similar-looking Nendoroids. The large hair part reminds me of Queen's Blade Alleyne, while the school uniform reminds me of Rinko Kobayakawa. ^^ In all fairness, the character design of Kirino in school uniform is somewhat bland to begin with, so I can't knock on the designer for not putting in more incredible details. Since she was shown in her school uniform a lot in the first season of the anime series (for those few episodes that I watched to be exact ^^;), I can imagine why the figure was given this setting in the first place. She just has to be in her school uniform to look accurate to her trademark annoyed pose. ^^

All action poses from Nendoroid Kirino coming up next. ^^



"A lot of cute poses are going to be shown. Please look forward to them!" ^^

No comments: