Thursday, October 14, 2010

BB Senshi Sangokuden Shusou Doven Wolf Part 5

Foil sticker combo

While waiting for the many painted parts of HGM 1/550 Dendrobium to completely dry, I decided to assemble this BB Senshi Sangokuden kit left off since early last month.



All the parts for the unarmored mode.


Foil stickers are used for the feet.
As with a few other parts, I didn't paint them because I don't have the right green color to match the body.


All completed components of the unarmored mode.


Mono-eye camera is from the self made sticker done for BB Senshi Sangokuden Shiba-I Sazabi.


Completed. ^^


With all the parts for the armors.
Only the helmet and shoulder shield require assembly it seems. ^^;


Patterns on the side of the helmet are from foil stickers as well.


All the armor components.


Parts for Shusou Doven Wolf's customized weapon, Sanzoukeki (三爪戟).



Completed. ^^






Done, very fast and easy. ^^

The signature weapon and shoulder shield really project Shusou Doven Wolf's image as a warrior of great strength. I'm all in for the huge battle ax really, because it looks really awesome as a powerful weapon. The pattern on the devilish shoulder shield is very good as well. Folks who have Kanpei Gundam would have one with very similar image.

Some limited action poses with weapon mode change in the next posting, which will be the last part of the review on BB Senshi Sangokuden Shusou Doven Wolf.

4 comments:

SiFuKen said...

hi.. i like gundam too.. but they r very expensive.. i can only c ppl's review to satisfy my interest.. im from kch too..

Hendry said...

I think you can go with SD Gundam :D

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I've always like the Doben Wolf design, even in SD!

Jesta said...

Man, you make me want to buy a SD model! I couldn't make it look as good as yours, though.