Saturday, February 21, 2015

S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade King Form Part 4

A sword so poorly painted the hand refuses to hold it properly

Returning to the review on S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade King Form with another batch of action poses from the action figure. ^^






With support using Soul Stage Act 3 Action Support Clear Type.























The large palm area of the open fist, coupled with the imbalance in weight of the weapon handle makes it really difficult for the figure to pose with Blay Rouzer. ^^; Using a hair dryer to bend the fingers and reduce the opening on the palm area would be helpful to give it a tighter grip on the handle I suppose, but I'm not too keen to put in that extra effort at the moment. ^^

The last posting for the figure, featuring a comparison with its original S.I.C. version will be up next. ^^

No comments: