Sunday, May 6, 2012

Revoltech Queen's Blade Cattleya Finally Get

Trust me, I bought her for the huge sword

Just like I watch "Queen's Blade" for the story. ^o^



Was hoping to get this since a long time ago, but she always seemed to be out of reach. The first release was crazy, it went out of stock so fast I couldn't even place my pre-order. I almost thought people camped outside hobby stores just to wait for her arrival. ^^; Some time later when she was reissued, I was very disappointed that I still couldn't get her. Luckily I was able to obtain her from a local forum member, in brand new condition some more, along with several other good stuff. ^^

Apart from the joy of getting her, finally, I'm also very happy to send a long occupant off my wish-list, and there's almost a sense of "relief" in that XD

No comments: