Saturday, April 11, 2009

MG Destiny Part 7

Do the right thing

Panel-line all the components on the right side of the model, including its arm, leg and wing unit.

The painting was much easier this time, as compared to painting on the left side. Not that the parts are different, but I didn't have to ponder on whether to paint it in this or that way. All I did was to follow the painting I did back then. ^^


Right arm and shoulders



Right leg and feet



Right wing unit

So, for the more detailed explanation on painting of each component, you can have a look at Part 2 (left arm and leg) and Part 3 (left wing).

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Nice job on your MG EBM! by the way, do you only use gundam markers? How did you get to paint it so good? I always have problems using those.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the normal version? In part 1, the box was the normal version. And I think he was using some fine tip marker, which he said earlier ^^