Thursday, November 22, 2012

Random (38)

Not so tough after all


As this year is about to end (maybe dragging along the world with it too XD), my health couldn't deal with the weather properly and is giving me some really troublesome time.

I'm usually very careful about my health. I managed to dodge similar "common" sicknesses throughout the year, back when the weather was even more volatile. Earlier this week, I got that Newtype tingling (XD) of perhaps a sore throat is coming up. I started drinking tons of plain water, even more than my normal volume, but it didn't help much. Over the few days, my sore throat invited headache and fever to join the party, and now my head is full of junk I'm forced to indulged in and lament. -_-

All these sicknesses associated with the weather will come to pass for sure. Taking medicine definitely helps, but the body still needs time to completely recover. I'm hoping that day would come earlier, because no matter how many times I experienced this in the past, the feeling is absolutely terrible. @_@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go see a doctor d00d :).

Take the medicine "Clarithromycin" twice a day for 7 days if don't wanna go to the doctor. Drink your paracetamol every 4 hours if the fever still persists.

OZKai said...

I'm right there with you, sir. Take care.