Thursday, August 6, 2009

MG Unicorn Ver. Ka Part 6

A red night

Returning to Ex after a few days of hectic work X_X

The next part of my work on MG Unicorn is to cut out and clean all the parts for its Psycho Frames, which all sit nicely on the two bright red runners in this kit. By "cleaning" I mean eliminating the gates and painting the "wound" with a pink marker.


I think I did mentioned in one part of the reviews about why I left out the Psycho Frame when I was gathering all the parts for each component in Part 1. I just couldn't stand the bright color of the runners under the light ^^;


For the pilot cockpit


For the backpack


For the head


For the shoulder armor


For the forearms


For the waist armor


For the shield


For one of the legs.

Some other parts not shown are for the body, but you will see them when I start assembling the model, which is coming up next actually.

No panel-lining, very little painting. Very fast the pre-assembly work ^^

3 comments:

Chris said...

Assembly is next, huh? I guess your choice of no markings also reduced quite the amount of work needed for a ver.Ka model. ^^

Evaritus Lau said...

A very highlighted red parts, really give the eyes some pain by just stare on it..^^;

But yeah, sanding didn't remove completely of the nubs on these runners. T~T

Zoidiect Archaea said...

Ahhh!!!my eyes!!