Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random (70)

So many cats all of the sudden

After nine solid months void of any update on its production, the final release of 1/6 scale Movie Masterpiece Selina Kyle/Catwoman from "The Dark Knight Rises" is announced to be close by Hot Toys.


Since she was the only one among the many shown in the image above on my pre-ordered item list, I pretty much ignore everything else, including the mighty Hulk when I first read the news. XD

On the other hand, Square Enix's Play Arts Kai version of Movie Catwoman was just released a couple of days ago. ^^ With her also on my pre-ordered item list, I think I'll be receiving her earlier than the Hot Toys version. ^^



Image of Hot Toys' Catwoman is from Hot Toys' Facebook page, while those for the Play Arts Kai version are from Futaba Imageboard.

No comments: