Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hot Toys' The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Announced

Another one for the waiting

Just a few days after the release of Samurai Predator, Hot Toys announces another 1/6 scale action figure I've been waiting for eagerly all this while. ^^







Selina Kyle/Catwoman from "The Dark Knight Rises". Pre-order for her should be opened next week I suppose. ^^

On the other hand, I find it somewhat amusing that this batch of official photos seems to be trying to hide the figure's neck joint seam line. ^^; While it's definitely a bit deceptive, but since that round of seam line is undoubtedly an eyesore for such a lovely figure, I certainly can understand the photographer's attempt in trying to make it less visible in the photos. However, based on my experience with Jill Valentine BSAA Ver., that seam line is going to be there no matter what. ^^; I wasn't expecting the design to be improved anyhow whatsoever, so I'm not going to ditch the entire figure because of that aforementioned weakness. It's still a great figure overall.

With that skin-tight body suit (^o^), all the elbow and knee joints are hidden very well, just like Black Widow. ^^ That's certainly a good thing. ^^

May 2013 release, 19,800 Yen (inclusive of tax) according to Amiami.

Images are from Hot Toy's Facebook Gallery.

No comments: