Sunday, August 10, 2014

S.I.C. Vol. 42 Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form & Momotaros Imagin Part 10

Kamen Rider abuse!

The Plat Form configuration is a huge highlight of this S.I.C. set, at least in my opinion, because it allows Kamen Rider Den-O to be paired with Momotaros Imagin without violating the law of physics in that universe. XD

And when those two meets, all kinds of goofy shenanigans ensue. ^^




Training session with Momotaros Imagin ^^




Verbal abuse session with Momotaros Imagin ^^


Physical abuse session with Momotaros Imagin ^^




Momotaros Imagin is being supported using Soul Stage Act 5 Action Support Type for Mechanics Clear Ver.





"1000 pushups before your next meal!" XD




Momotaros Imagin is disappointed with Ryatoro's progress in his training regime.





"Wait there, and I want my coffee ready when I wake up!"





"I want 30 percent medium strength for my shoulder massage, just 30 percent."





"I said 30 percent medium strength, and you gave 40 percent instead!"




A rare scene of harmony between the two before the next round of abuses from the feisty teacher. ^^

Like what I said in Part 6, Momotaros Imagin is indeed more fun to play with, thanks to the various option parts included for him, which all seem to work amazingly well when the figure is posed together with Kamen Rider Plat Form. ^^ In terms of playability between the figures, it's definitely better than S.I.C. Vol. 48 Kamen Rider Gaoh & Kintaros Imagin. ^^

Speaking of which, the four characters from these two sets of S.I.C. Kamen Rider Den-O do have a lot of interaction with one another in either the TV series or the special movie featuring Kamen Rider Gaoh, a crossover, or should I say a gathering of the two sets should be a good enough focus to conclude this long review series. ^^

No comments: