Thursday, October 18, 2012

S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form Part 5 [Final]

Meeting all the shorties, and then the big one

Even more dramatic action poses of S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form after the previous posting. ^^





Rider Kick!














A gathering of all the Kiwami Damashii figures in my collection so far, including Garo and Dan from the Garo Kiwami Damashii series:



Without thinking of their actual size, the elaborate amount of details on each of the three figures are just fantastic to observe. The overall quality of craftsmanship certainly put them in place with the figures' respective larger counterparts from the S.I.C. and Makai Kadou series in my opinion. ^^

I don't have the Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form from S.I.C. Vol. 37 set for an accurate comparison, but given the similarity between the two, the Ace Form from S.I.C. Vol. 35 should be able to fulfill that role just fine I suppose.




The level of details is pretty close between the two, and that's a huge plus point for the S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii version. Then again, I'm not sure the exact motivation for this design - the exaggerated muscular feel as seen on the larger S.I.C. version is been completed omitted on its small scaled counterpart. ^^; I prefer the romance of large armors and broad chest on reimagined designs for Kamen Riders, ^^ and the requirements for realistic proportion should be reserved for the S.H. Figuarts series instead. XD

A look at the two Blay Rouzers:




Very clear deck of 12 cards on the S.I.C. version, very clear deck of 12 cards on the S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii version as well. The only difference being the latter requires part-swapping to realize the open tray effect. Other than that, the accuracy of design all the way down to having very clear "card count" on the fixed hand guard is extremely impressive on the S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii version.

A very nice small scaled action figure this is. Its level of details is consistent with Garo and Dan from the Garo Kiwami Damashii series, but its articulation design is clearly better than the two. The nice combination of details and articulation makes it a very nice figure not just to look at, but extremely fun to play with as well. ^^

All reviews on S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form:
Part 1: Jack of the start
Part 2: Those eyes...
Part 3: Extra wings, extra joints
Part 4: Eagle-beetle fusion? More like a beetle with feathered wings
Part 5 [Final]: Meeting all the shorties, and then the big one

View full gallery:
S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form

No comments: