Saturday, February 15, 2014

Random (90)

Evil bosses

Adding another four action figures to my collection. ^^


Takara Tomy's "Triple Combination: Transformers Go!" Deluxe Class Hunter Arcee, and Hunter Nemesis Prime, Hasbro's Star Wars The Black Series 3.75-Inch Darth Vader, and 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper.





Among the four, "Triple Combination: Transformers Go!" Hunter Nemesis Prime would have to be the most exciting purchase, since it's an Japanese exclusive release by Takara Tomy, and there's no Hasbro equivalence of it at the moment. I love the Nemesis Prime treatment on this version of Optimus Prime from "Transformers: Prime - Beast Hunters" because of its bulk. With a pretty involved transformation design, I was very tempted to get the original Voyager Class release by Hasbro, but I dislike the maskless face design. ^^; With the face plate restored, coupled with the nice evil color scheme, I didn't hesitated in picking up this "Transformers Go!" version. ^^

No comments: