Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Play Arts Kai Chunli November Release

又见春丽姐

Despite seeing her on display at Square Enix's display booth at Comic Con 2011 held in San Diego last July, I didn't expect the company to announce her to be released so soon, given that so many characters from other console game series were showcased as well - in full color seemingly ready to be released right away. ^^ But I'm more than happy for the announcement nonetheless. ^^

Play Arts Kai action figure of Chunli from "Super Street Fighter 4" from Square Enix - 22cm tall, will come with option face part, option open-type hand parts, Kikoken effect part and clear display stand. Mid November release, 5,460 Yen (inclusive of tax).





It's not very often that we get to see a new figurine or action figure of Chunli, and being a big fan of her, I'm going to pre-order her the moment she's available. ^^

Images are from Amiami.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I knew you would be interested in this. lol
I myself prefer Cammy but looking at the price of Play Arts Kai scares me a little. It's more than Revoltech, Figma, Figutto, SH Figuarts, D-arts, any company I can think of. ^^;

LEon said...

Good news to you. As for me, somehow the proportion of Chunli esp her legs turned me off personally.