Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Metamo Figure Haruhi Part 2 [Final]

Closest ever

More images of Metamo Figure Haruhi after yesterday's introduction.

Still sealed in her plastic container, but this is already the closest distance between me and all my figurines ever ^^;





Not sure about the others with this figurine, mine is in white the moment I took it out of the box. White is the color under hot temperature actually, which makes perfect sense. If you get this in Fall or Winter, I'm sure Haruhi would be in black when she's out of the box.
















The display base


The display stand, which support the figurine by holding onto her elbow, which can be quite annoying to see.
Most reviews I saw had the support stand removed.




Comparison with Max Factory's 1/8 Haruhi. Not much difference from the front view...


... but Max Factory's version is larger thanks to Haruhi's Director pose.

一不做,二不休。I might as well bring out the Queen after this. ^^

All reviews on Metamo Figure Haruhi:
Part 1: Preview
Part 2 [Final]: Closest ever

View full gallery:
Metamo Figure Haruhi

No comments: