Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3

不长也不短

Scheduled to be released on the same day at the same time this blog came into existence in 2009, this posting serves as a benchmark that the blog is now three years old. ^^


Amazingly, the layout is exactly the same as it was three years ago, which showed just how much I care about that. Comparing the total for 2010 and 2011, there are certainly more postings now, as I started putting in a lot of random stuff that interest me starting last year. As long as it's noteworthy for a comment or two, I would write up something about it. ^^

Things are getting more random in terms of my own collection as well. A couple of years ago, I was all into Gunplas; now, everything goes: ^^ Kotobukiya plamo kits, which consist of many unrelated series, action figures from Figma, Revoltech, Super Robot Chogokin, Robot Damashii, Transformers, Hot Toys, Lego brick sets, and so on. The level of "diversification" is pretty amazing even to myself. ^^ Still, one thing remains the same for all of them: they are all hobby stuff I like very very much. ^^

For this blog, three is a unique anniversary benchmark to me. ^^ It's neither young nor old in terms of age. It's at a level when whatever tricks or experimentation on what to do with it should have already been displayed within that three years, and however it looked like right now should give a hint on what to expect in the future.

Looking at how this blog looks like right now, I say it's on a brilliantly innovative path heading in the direction of supreme creativity in terms of layout and content, so creative it would look all the same as how it started three years ago. XD

That's just for laugh. In actuality, I have no plan whatsoever for the blog. It's just a place for my own reviews and random musings; it's supposed to be fun (to me) and anything else is unimportant - pretty much just like my perception about hobby in general, which is supposedly about fun and indulgence in a person's childhood fun and imagination with whatever limited time there is. In this current time when things are getting more and more difficult, that simplistic happiness is not easy to have.

1 comment:

Reid said...

Congratulations, my friend! I read your blog daily and I always come away with a sense of how into the hobby you are. I know if I ever need a pick-me-up, I'm heading to NgeeKhiongEX! You're one of the stand-up guys on the internet. Keep up the good work!