Wednesday, April 6, 2011

S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva Part 5 [Final]

Kamen Rider Kiva Musical goes wrong

Some fun with S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva in this final posting of its review series. ^^





A nice outing with a few girls.



A rogue wizard with an electric guitar appears.



Kamen Rider Gaoh and Kintaros Imagin come to join crash the party.





The two new visitors have their own idea of how to have fun at a party.



A Zaku II practicing for his karaoke contest appears.


Kamen Rider Gaoh and Kintaros Imagin approve.


Miyuki, Drossel, Minami-chan and even Nyamo do not approve.


Yuki is not effected at all.


So much so for the last posting on him.

Got to give some coverage for that violin included. ^^;

At the same time, happy ending is not for everyone I suppose. ^^;

Anyway, this is a very good S.I.C. figure. All the delicate details and the amount of die-cast components incorporated mentioned in Part 2 are features I like very much about this figure, but Kamen Rider Kiva being my favorite Kamen Rider, half the money that went into this purchase is because of that personal liking toward the character, so there's quite a bit of bias there in the first place. ^^;

The S.I.C. series is getting more quiet nowadays, especially after the launch of the smaller S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii line. It's unclear if the other three forms of Kamen Rider Kiva (Garulu, Basshaa and Dogga) will ever get the chance to be released, and if they do, what's the chance of a regular release not Tamashii Web Shop limited version as well. ^^; The prospect to being able to gather Kamen Rider Kiva and all his friends, like how it's possible for Kamen Rider Den-O's gang is not so optimistic it seems. ^^;

I skipped the Tamashii Web Shop limited S.I.C. Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form because of its "exclusive" price outside Japan, ^^; but I do have the S.H. Figuarts version that came out last year. At the same time, I have the bundled set of S.I.C. Vol. 54 Kamen Rider Ixa and Dark Kiva, the last S.I.C. set in my collection up till this point. Those are two other items from "Kamen Rider Kiva" that you can expect to see in the future. ^^

All reviews on S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva:
Part 1: Kamen Rider Vampire
Part 2: Detailed to the brim
Part 3: Option hand units for signature hand gesture
Part 4: "Wake Up!"
Part 5 [Final]: Kamen Rider Kiva Musical goes wrong

View full gallery:
S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva

No comments: