Sunday, January 31, 2016

S.I.C Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form Part 4 [Final]

Agito-motto (もっと)

Another round of action poses from S.I.C Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form after the previous posting. ^^


Supported using Soul Stage Act 4 for Humanoid Clear.






























Comparison with Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form from the same action figure series:




I bought S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form for its design and playability with its weapons, and I'm very pleased with the figure on both aspects. ^^ The paint work and detailing are very well done in realizing the unique image of Kamen Rider Agito in the S.I.C. line, albeit much smaller in size for this sub-series. In Part 2, I also noted a few features that help the asymmetrical design and colors of the arms to blend in with the overall figure. In terms of articulation design and posability, as seen in Part 3 and this posting, the figure makes good use of its intrinsically flexible articulation design that was meant more for the original Ground Form to support even greater posability with Flame Sword and Storm Halberd. ^^

It's a beautiful figure to look at, but equally fun to play with. ^^

Even though this is the end of the review for S.I.C. Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form, it's most certain that the figure will return to support the review of Machine Tornador, whenever I decide to do it. ^^ So, do expect more of this figure coming in the future, hence the title "Agito-motto (もっと)". ^^ I played with the renowned food seasoning brand, Ajinomoto (味の素) to indicate more Kamen Rider Agito to come (Agito-motto). Do you get it? ^^


Or did I just ruin the entire review with that bad pun? XD

All reviews on S.I.C Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form:
Part 1: Triple the form, triple the fun
Part 2: The sword is painted on both sides
Part 3: A super-posable action figure, just much smaller in size
Part 4 [Final]: Agito-motto (もっと)

View full gallery:
S.I.C Kiwami Damashii Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form

No comments: