Friday, September 9, 2011

BB Senshi Sangokuden Giga Taifu Shiba-I Sazabi Part 3 [Final]

Glorious all red

Not to burden the previous posting with too many photos, some limited action poses (^^;) of the just completed BB Senshi Sangokuden Giga Taifu Shiba-I Sazabi are in this posting instead, which is also the last part of the review. ^^



With the fan and sword combo "Gayoku no Taiken".






With his fan "Kouyokusen" only.



With the sword "Shirogane no Kiba" only.






Comparison with the original white version.




With BB Senshi Sangokuden Koumei ReGZ.


Haven't even touch Koumei's upgraded version, the Tenshouryu Nu Gundam form yet after more than two years since I bought it (^^;), so Koumei ReGZ will have to endure a bit of the upgraded-form-versus-old-form comparison there. ^^;

A surprise entry into this Char's month on my blog, but definitely a very nice one. Apart from being a really red Gunpla kit, this is also the first BB Senshi kit I did after Choko Zaku III back in mid May this year - a long time ago. ^^; That reminds me that I should start working on more from that series really, since I do have a lot of them, especially the BB Senshi Sangokuden series. ^^; Also, all of them have really cool design and special gimmicks as well. While they are on a completely different level than the Master Grade I'm spending more time on right now, they are very awesome Gunpla kits nonetheless.

Anyway, I really like this kit. It's one of the really few plated kits in my collection (I said "few" because I must have another one or two but my useless processor just can't recall any of them at this moment ^^;), it's an absolute ease to build (everything done in two nights) and it's a completely red Sazabi. ^^ The latter is very much all the reason I need to love this kit really XD

Back to more work on MG Char's Gelgoog Ver. 2.0 after this. ^^

All reviews on BB Senshi Sangokuden Giga Taifu Shiba-I Sazabi:

Part 1: Hey, I'm red too!
Part 2: The most relaxing build in a long time ^^
Part 3 [Final]: Glorious all red

View full gallery:
BB Senshi Sangokuden Giga Taifu Shiba-I Sazabi

1 comment:

MARTIN said...

Ngee, seeing this has influenced me to purchase this kit, to see if I can make as good a job in constructing it! Here's hoping...